I had ordered a pair of Jordan's and when I was about to pay it said that the card didn't go threw ! So when I checked the credit card it says they took out the money so far I haven't received a confirmation email !

I tried calling and no one would answer ! Has this happened to anyone else

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of sneaker villa sports website from Sneaker Villa Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sneaker Villa Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sneaker Villa Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Burkburnett, Texas, United States #1269456

Yes they sent a email saying do to the holidays my order will be late this was dec 23 on top that they were open on christmas so there shouldnt have been a delay i have yet to see my package...despute in process....whatever you do dont buy from them again horrible business and customer service

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1258062

I suggest you call your cc company right this minute to cancel the transaction because you are not going to get your sneakers from this company and will lose the money you paid. I hope you take my advice immediately because this is not a good company to do business with !