1.6K views
Resolved
1.2

I ordered a pair of sneakers on a Friday. Our order was then put in "Post Review" for "security purposes" on Saturday.

I called, was put on hold for about 40 minutes, and then received an automated message that their wait times were "through the roof," I should call back or email, and was promptly disconnected. They are closed on Sunday, so on Monday, we called and gave them the information they needed to process the order. We were told by the customer service representative that our order was complete and we would receive our order on Thursday or Friday. On Thursday evening, I received an email stating that the order was cancelled due to "out of stock." We called to ask what happened and were told that by the time our order was received, they were out of stock.

So, basically, this company sells items they do not even have. Stay away and beware. This company is a joke, and the customer service is nonexistent.

Oh, they did offer us 25% off on a future order of shoes they don't have. No thank you.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising do not have products.

Comments

I bought a size 10 air Jordan for my son 9/8/2017 I want back 9/8/17 to make a return because it was too big! the store associate told me they have not made any sales as there was no money to give me because I paid with cash, I was so pissed as I have to check back again when they made sales.

This the Arkansas location in Arlington.

I have called the customer service more than 10 times not answering either won't be going back to the store after I get my refund. Bisola

to Bisola #1419454

As a manager of one of the villa I would like to explain that no matter what store it is we all have to open up with a certain amount of money . . And not making any sales and having a return would leave us with no change to give a customer when they did pay.

allijo123
North Dakota, United States #1318299

Did you get your money back?

Grafton, North Dakota, United States #1318297

Did you end up getting your money back?