2.4K views

This review is specific to their website... I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on there.

Was pretty excited about the order too! Waited a day... no shipment. waited two days, no shipment.

Waited three days, no shipment... Called them and was told, "We're sorry. Someone uploaded products that have been sold out for years. We will refund you and give you a 20% coupon." WOW!

The refund took 6 days to go back into my account. When I attempted to use the coupon, IT DIDN'T WORK!!!! I called the customer service line, and the rudest person I've ever spoke to in life said she'd email me another coupon.... I'm sure you know where this story ends.

She didn't email me anything!!!

Don't order from these crooks!!! They'll take your money, invest it, and then tell you they don't have the products they advertise, just to wait a week to refund you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sneaker villa sports customer care. Sneaker Villa Sports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sneaker villa sports customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sneaker Villa Sports.

Comments