3.1K views

So i ordered my boys some boots for christmas on thursday and i get a email monday night saying that my order is on hold due to they need to check address.so i was confused because i know the addresses i put in was correct. I set the order to be mailed to my job seeing that i dont want it delivered to the house and the boys see it.

so today i get up and call them and she says that for my protection since my mailing address is different from my shipping address they need to verify first. that pissed me off so i asked here do they put all orders on hold that have different shipping and mailing addresses and since they have delayed my order are they going to upgrade my shipping method so i can have it on time she says no....than she just hangs up on me...i have called them back 6 times and no one answers.

see this is why i dont order things for these stores. they are rude and full of it

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of boots from Sneaker Villa Sports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Sneaker Villa Sports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service shipping. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sneaker Villa Sports for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way.

I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They Had To Call In Verify Because The Shipping And Billing Address Was Different I Guess. Which I Thought That Was LAME ASF. The First Pair I Ordered Was The "University Blue Foamposits" I Ordered Them That Friday That They Came Out.

I Aint Get The Package Till 2 Weeks Later Because I Was Missing There Calls. Then The Second Pair Was Some Jordans , The Samething Happened. I Ordered Them On April 2nd, Didn't Get Them Till The 16th. Yes I Was Mad Asf.

I Emailed And Emailed Them But No Response .

I WILL NOT Be Ordering From There EVER. My Experience Is DONE.

Did you get your boots?